Friday 3 July 2015

Lil' Introduction

Hey guys  ♫꒰・‿・๑꒱
I'm Miranda, I'm sixteen, and I have been a vegan for over a year now. I've created this blog because when I first became vegan, I couldn't really find any blogs or websites that could help me, as a teenager, navigate the world as a vegan. I.E. there were no vegan shopping lists (that weren't filled with spirulina/maca/other weird superfood powders), and not many sources of quick vegan dinner recipes, because, as a student, I literally have no time to spend hours concocting a fermented-tofu-cabbage lasagne. So, I decided to create the kinda resource I craved when I initially became vegan. Hopefully, veteran vegans will also find this blog useful, but this is just a heads up that I'm gonna feature a fair few shopping lists/simple throw-together meals/how to eat vegan when abroad kinda things, as well as lots of recipes.

Miranda


 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ah really looking forward to reading more and gaining some helpful tips x
    http://girl-with-thecurl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete